** Note: I apologize for the first 5 photos. They are blurry because I used the ipod and then used the camera after realizing what I've done. Also on her site. The recipe is different. I changed a few things.
Here's what you need:
- 2 cans Buttermilk Biscuits
- Pepperoni slices
- Block of Colby cheese or any cheese you prefer using
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Crushed dried parsley
- Garlic powder
- 1 jar pizza sauce
1. Cut the block of cheese into however many biscuits you have.
2. Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
3. Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
4. Pinch the biscuit to close.
5. Line up the rolls in a greased pan. I used a 10x10 inch pan. Place pinched side down on the pan and brush the top with the melted butter.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 20-25 minutes or until roll is cook through. I took it out at 18 minutes and the middle was still doughy and wasn't cook.
7. Warm up the pizza sauce and use for dipping.
8. Enjoy the goodness!
Thank you for stopping by!