Tuesday, March 11, 2014

How to use your Donut Hair Bun - DIY


Over the years my hair has gotten thinner and I'm loosing tons of them every day. I've always had long hair, even when I was a kid and I love doing my hair. Then when I had kids I didn't have a lot of time doing fancy stuff to it so most of the time I just tie it in a ponytail and go on with my day.  

So when I saw a friend of mine and she had a bun on her head I asked her what it's called and so I went and bought myself a Conair Bun Maker Set.

It was easy to do and I love it. Keeps intact for the whole entire day and I don't have to worry about my hair getting in the way of my daily chores.

Hope the video helps you out a bit. There's no audio on my video (sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails